We, “Hyncha Tech SL” (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our” or “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy. We are deemed to the general data protection rules.
fancision.io also operates the online mobile application of “Hyncha Tech SL” for Android and iOs present at the Google Playstore and Apple Appstore.
Third Party Website
When you deal with us, whether by using our website or by communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- Depending on what you provide, this information may include name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, photos, and financial information (including credit or debit card details, though It's not ours, it's our payment processors.)
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: We may receive information about you when you download our android or Ios app from playstore or appstore or any other sources such as from any third party website or from other sites including data brokers, our partners, and social media providers such as Facebook and Twitter. Advertising networks, analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
- We add to the data you provide us with other data available through the data append services, such as general graph data or social data, in order to provide you with the best service through content or special offers ,luckydraws and gifts. We will append this data to our current customer account information to better understand customer interests and provide better product recommendations and advertisements, in order to increase protection for our customers while using our website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as penal laws. This information may include household size, income, or profession. This information may be linked to your personal information such as name, email, physical address or phone number.
- Information that our information technology system collects about you: Some information is created and recorded automatically by our IT systems every time you visit the site, and this information includes the following:
- Device information: The information provided by your device will vary depending on the type of device you are using (whether it is a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or other) and the settings on this device, but the information will include the type of device you are using (such as iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7 ), The IP address of the device, the browser you are using, the phone network provider (for phones), the pages you visited, the time zone, the country’s location, and reports of download error or crashes.
Android and iOs Data Storage
The application "Fancision" ,which is the best application for the soccer fans, contains data that empowers electronic contact to our endeavor, just as immediate correspondence with us, which likewise incorporates an overall location of the purported electronic mail (email address). On the off chance that an information subject contacts the regulator by email or by means of a contact structure, the individual information communicated by the information subject are naturally put away. Such close to home information sent on a deliberate premise by an information subject to the information regulator are put away to measure or reaching the information subject. There is no exchange of this individual information to outsiders.
How information is used
We need to use the information we collect in more than one way in order to provide you with the service and website, including permitting ordering and receiving of products using our site, managing your account, and improving your experience.
- We use the information for marketing and advertising purposes as well. Whenever you tell us that you wish to receive marketing communications or when purchasing using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including name, email and address) to send you some updates, news and offers from time to time via e-mail, regular mail, or any other means of media.
- We may use your information when you download our app or using our website (including supplemental information from partners to whom we attach current customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to your preferences. You can unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send to you via email by modifying your preferences in the Profile Management section of your account or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional messages sent to you.
- We use third-party service providers to provide you with ads that are most relevant to you across your various devices and on our sites, partner sites and mobile applications.
- We also conduct research, analysis and surveys about your use of our website and reviews.
Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding the personal data we hold about you, which we explain in detail below. Some of them only apply in certain circumstances as set out in more detail below. We also specified how to exercise these rights. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights which may include asking a set of security questions to confirm your identity.
Access. You have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data, and if we do so to gain access to your data that we keep and certain information about how we use it and with whom we share it (including the categories of personal data that we share with companies for their direct marketing uses and the names and addresses of those companies). Please note that in the "My Account" dashboards, after you download Fancision app, you can view your information, especially your account details (such as name, email, phone number, date of birth), addresses you use for billing, shipping, order history, and shopping preferences. We may not provide you with certain personal data if providing it conflicts with someone else's rights (for example, when providing your personal data that we hold may reveal information about another person) or when another exemption applies.
Portability. You have the right to receive a subset of the personal data that we collect from you in an organized and commonly used format and a reading mechanism, and you have the right to request the transfer of that personal data to another party. The relevant subset of personal data is data that you provide to us with your consent or for the purposes of performing our contract with you. If you wish to transfer personal data to another party, please ensure that you provide details on that party, and note that we can only do so when it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the safety of the personal data or its processing once received by the other party. We may also not provide you with certain data if providing it conflicts with someone else's rights (for example, when submitting your personal data that we hold may reveal information about another person, our trade secrets, or intellectual property rights).
Correction. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data kept about you. You can amend your personal data in the "My Account" settings. You can also request a correction by sending us an email. Please note that in some cases we may ask you to provide a detailed explanation of why you believe the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required or not. Please note that while we evaluate whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can exercise your right to restrict our processing of the saved data as described below.
Erase. You can request that we delete the personal data, If you believe it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal data that we have.